How often do you find yourself getting in your own way when it comes to dating? Guys; Do you complain that there are no girls you want to ask out? Girls; Do you complain that no guys ask you out? It’s time for everyone to get out of their own way and Just Do It!
Food For Thought:
- Think of the type of person you are attracted to. Are you that type of person?
- Do you create opportunities to date those you are attracted to?
- What are you doing right now that is preventing you from finding/pursuing an eternal companion?
- If you are attracted to girls that are fit, thin, and done up, is it reasonable for them to be attracted to anything less. Hit the gym. Don’t know how? Grab a friend, hire a personal trainer, just do it! Get a haircut, ask a friend that’s a girl some styling tips and let her take you shopping.
- If you are attracted to girls that are active in the gospel and the ward, is it reasonable for them to be attracted to less? Get involved in the ward, read your scriptures and pray every day if you aren’t already, go to ward activities.
- If you are attracted to girls that are very social…. eh you get my point. Be more social.
- If you are attracted to guys that are athletic and outdoorsy, maybe it’s time to go for a run. Find a girlfriend and make it happen.
- If you are attracted to guys with silk ties, cuff links, and perfectly manicured hair, maybe it’s time for a makeover. Get a friend to help you pick out some new outfits, do your makeup different, or change up your hairstyle.
- If you are attracted to guys that are big flirts, it’s probably a good idea to be a flirt yourself. Practice, practice, practice.